Friday, May 15, 2015

Five Nights at Freddy's Fan Made Games

I have some top fan games of Five Nights at Freddy's. One is the return to Freddy's. This was originally named Five Nights at Freddy's 3, but due to the actual FNAF 3, it had to have it's name changed.. This has assests from both FNAF 1 and FNAF 2. Next, is Five Nights at Wario's. And yes, of course I'm talking about Wario from Mario. Another one is Five Nights at Treasure Island. It features some of the Disney characters. Next, we have, Five Nights at Fu*k Boy's. And yes, I'm talking about BB. This one has some humor in in it and is actually very well made. One that is my favorite, One Night at Flumpty's. This is very scary and very well thought out. And last we have, ... Five Nights at ... Thomas'. I'm talking about the kid's show, Thomas the Tank Engine. Who comes up with these?! Well, if you've heard of or played any other fan made games, please tell me in the comments section.

1 comment: